Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Something you can do

My short story, Bound to Love went out of print for a while. It'll be back in print electronically on August 13th as part of a charity anthology. Coming Together: For the Cure is a collection of erotica/erotic romance, and all proceeds will benefit to the Susan G. Komen Fund.

I hope you'll support this wonderful anthology by purchasing it from the Phaze website. I've had a number of family friends affected by breast cancer, and cancer in general. It truly was an honor to be selected. Here's a short excerpt from Bound to Love.

Excerpt:

I saw her for the first time tonight. In person. I’ve seen her in my dreams through the years. I feel like I’ve always known her.

She was the star attraction at Madame LaFleur’s. Her name, Daniela.


Daniela wrinkled her brow and then shrugged her shoulders. Weird coincidence. Squishing down into her pillows, she continued reading.

I don’t know what drew me to LaFleur’s tonight. I was supposed to visit Estella at the house I’ve rented for her. Lord Begley promised this was a not to be missed event, however. I’ve counted on his support for the latest bill, and needs must indulge him in his little entertainments.

I was interested, too, in seeing what a young lady fresh from the country looked like, as I have not seen one in an age. The young women of Society are forever at turns calculating seductresses or missish little fussbudgets too intent on what they’ve spent at the milliners.

We went to LaFleur’s and I suffered the usual round of birds singing and displaying their fancy feathers to my fellow compatriots. Soon though, LaFleur brought out Daniela.

I admit, I’ve been to auctions before, though I had never thought much of the fate of the women, gels really, who were the subjects of such intent interest. Virgins are too much trouble.

Daniela, though, took my breath away. I couldn’t let any other have her. She was mine the moment LaFleur opened the curtains to where she was sitting.

I know she had been forced into that pose, but my prick ballooned to the point where I had to cross my legs to keep some semblance of restraint. Others were not so prudent. I knew who were to be my most ardent opponents in the bidding.


Daniela thought of what it would be like to be on display for a roomful of men. Heat flashed through her. All eyes were on her, ready to bid for their chance to have her. She squirmed on the bed. The thought of exhibitionism had never before turned her on so thoroughly and so quickly. Her nipples ached, and she wondered how on earth to get out the stain she was surely leaving on the knickers. She turned the page.

Her chest was pushed out so that it appeared her lovely breasts were ready to burst out of the chemise. Her legs were spread open. I could see her quim through the lace of her knickers. The dark hair sprouted out along the edges, and through the holes. It was too dim to see her treasures further, but I had no doubt that the rest of her would be just as beautiful.

The bidding was fierce and began immediately. I bided my time waiting until Lord Featherington had beaten out everyone else. I met her eyes, and could see the fear in them. They were about to close the bidding when I placed mine.

The old gent’s eyes damn near bulged out of his head at the figure I stated. I’m sure he hadn’t seen me earlier, but if he had, he’d probably thought that I’d ignore the proceedings as I have previously.

I was not about to have that old lecher have her, and if I had to dissolve all of my holdings to beat him at the game, I would. Luckily, there are few peers who match my fortune.

No comments: