Monday, July 2, 2007

Sexy Men, Sexy Clothes

Well, our topic for this week is "Clothes that men look sexy in." And I'll admit, I have a hard time with this one, because some guys can look sexy in just about anything. But, here goes...

First off, living in Arizona I get to see a lot of guys wearing jeans and cowboy hats and, I'll confess, cowboy butts drive me nuts:


And just home from the office, starting to get comfortable...


And seeing a guy in just his skivvies makes me shiver...


But I think I like my men when they're just wearing sheets...


So, I guess I really didn't answer this, did I? What can I say? I like men. *G*

9 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Short and sweet, Jessica. LOL

Anonymous said...

Eep! I was just talking about this with my husband. I love armbands, both the kind men where in fantasy movies at the wrist and the one where it's at the upper arm, close to the shoulder. That drives me crazy (really, on men or women.) My husband says he's the same way with things on women's legs, like a garter or boots that come up just past the knee.

I also like mesh shirt on men, especially if it's only part mesh, like solid, but mesh on the sides, or in a strip down the center of the chest. MMMmmmmm

Sherrill Quinn said...

I like that armband look, too, Michele. Makes a guy look rather dangerous and primitive, right? *shiver*

Lil said...

It's gotta be the butts in jeans and the tats...*sigh*

Lil

Sherrill Quinn said...

Lil, butts in jeans do it for me every time. And, honestly, they don't have to be cowboy butts. LOL

Kelly Maher said...

::wiping drool from chin:: Seriously, Sherrill, where do you get these luscious photos?

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL Kelly. Oh, the things I suffer through in the name of research. Yeah. Research. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. *G*

danetteb said...

Yum..the less clothes the better.*g*

Sherrill Quinn said...

You're my kind of woman, Danette. LOL