Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the Road #2 -- Vampire gang-bang, anybody??

Yep, I'm still on vacation. What a lazy-butt I am, LOL! Actually, I've got my laptop with me so it's kind of a working vacation. But I do have a sneak peek for you at next Thursday's release -- All Wrapped up 2: Absolute Power!

I even made a cool little banner for it!





All Wrapped Up 2: Absolute Power
by Sierra Dafoe
coming July 26th!
http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=651

She was staring up at him, her body quivering with fear, indignation… and something more. Her pupils were huge, dilated fully as if she were terrified, or extremely aroused. Or both.

But she hadn’t bolted for the door, Fyodor noted. Not that it would have done her any good in any case -- the Wardens would only let her out on his command, and he had no intention whatsoever of letting her go yet.

“What do you want, then?” she demanded, both terrified and angry. “I’m willing to let you drink my fucking blood, for Christ’s sake! Isn’t that enough? Isn’t that what you want?”

Her breasts, cupped firmly by the leather of her halter-top, heaved with each breath. Fyodor let his gaze linger on them a moment, and on the smooth, creamy skin of her bare shoulders, remembering the feel of it. Nice. Every inch of her, he was certain, would be just as smooth, just as soft. She wasn’t made for hardness, this one -- and her body knew it as thoroughly as his did. He could smell the warm, enticing scent of her, could almost taste the excitement that sent her blood racing, pulsing in her throat, her belly, her crotch…

Yes. He’d been right about her, right about the rigid mask she put on like a shield. It was too hard, too inflexible -- it was an overcompensation. And exactly the opposite of what lay beneath.

Her flesh knew the truth. It quivered, practically begging for his touch every time he drew near her. It was her mind and her heart that were terrified of her natural desires, desires that had obviously been used against her by someone. Some nameless bastard who’d thought it would be fun -- he practically spat the word in his mind -- to break her.

The fury welling through him surprised Fyodor. It had been centuries since he’d bothered to feel angry about anything. In fact, Fyodor realized, it had been centuries since he’d bothered to feel.

Slowly, consciously, he relaxed his hands, which had knotted themselves without his being aware of it into fists. He gazed down at her, almost wonderingly. What was she, this Mia, that she could make him feel such things?

It wasn’t only compassion he was feeling, either. His cock was straining against the tight leather of his pants, trapped at an angle that was growing more uncomfortable by the second. And when he thought of what he’d have to do to free her from her fear…

Fyodor shut that line of thinking down before his growing erection got any more painful. Besides, it was time -- more than time, actually -- to answer her question.

“No, that’s not what I want. That’s what you want. And I’m willing to give you that. But to earn it, Mistress Mia, for this one night you are going to service me… and every single member of my clave. You are going to obey my orders, fulfill my every whim. You are going to do every and anything I tell you --”

Her head jerked up, her eyes widening in outraged denial. “You bastard! You goddamned --”

Fyodor cut her off coldly. “Call me whatever you like. I don’t care. You want the absolute power I can give you? Then for one night you will give me absolute submission.”

http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=651

Can you tell I had fun writing this one? :p

http://www.sierradafoe.com -- Erotic Adventures for Adventurous Women!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh this one sounds hot! Just the way I like them. hehe. Have a great vacation Sierra.

Sierra Dafoe said...

Thanks, Susan!!! Just got back late yesterday -- it was wonderful, but really really hot! (kinda like the book, LOL!)

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com