Monday, July 23, 2007

Sexy Thang

There are vampires:




And then there are vampires:



Vampires of legend are horrible creatures who rise from their graves every night to feed upon the living--usually family members. Their breath is fetid, their skin pale except when they've gorged themselves on blood.

Not so sexy.

With the advent of Hollywood, vampires became something much more...sensual. Sexy, even. The tall, dark and handsome aristocrat who is dangerously compelling.

But why? Why is he so sexy? What is so compelling about a man who can literally love you to death?

That's just it, I think. The idea that by baring her neck a woman can risk her soul.

I mean, wouldn't you think about tilting your head to one side for this guy?




I mean, really.

2 comments:

Kelly Maher said...

Damn, woman! How did you know of my secret love and lust for Gerard Butler. Gerard, if you're reading, please call me for some phone sex...you reading the phone book would get me off ;)

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL Kelly. I think most of us--not so secretly--are in love and lust with Gerard. I'd prefer, though, that he read me the cereal box.

Over breakfast, of course. *G*