Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer time...and the livin' is...



Things to love about summer...hmm...well we have 2 kids with birthdays in the summer so there are lots of balloons, cakes, and goodies around the Evans household from May-July. And cake and balloons and parties with bbq and backyard play are fun.


Days at the lake are also fun. I mean...what's not to like about kids and water and pink floaty noodles and beer cold from the cooler?

I love summer, I really do, but...the writer in me is ready for it to be over. I need time to work and that just doesn't happen with three kids out of school constantly wanting food or snacks or entertainment. I'm ready for August 20th for the older ones and September for Mom's day out. And the hubs is having a hard time convincing me to go for number four this summer. I was all gung-ho about adding to the family before...before...summer...*shudder*....lol

Anna J. Evans

No comments: