Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fashion Fetishes


Suspenders...omg, I just love suspenders. I think I've managed to convince just about every man I've ever really been gone on to strap himself in to a pair. (The hubs looked especially yummy in his tuxedo pants and suspenders after we were married. Sigh :))

These are a little....um...you know, not quite manly enough for me, but still, just about any suspender will get me going, assuming the wearer likes females. (This guy obviously doesn't and that's cool, but that prevents me from getting all ga ga over his suspenders. It's like...a self-protection mechanism.)



Overalls, especially Carhartt. I used to date an amazing guy in college who wore these. Every time I saw him all buckled up in those tan overalls, his hands all dirty from whatever hippy craft thing he was working on....drool...I just wanted to climb him like a spider monkey and drag him off to my lair. LOVE overalls. Love, love love them! (Note to self, get pair for hubs.)

Also love business clothes and all black or black and white suits. But...these guys are obviously having issues keeping their clothes on. Grown men, geez, you'd think they would have learned to pull up their pants after going to the bathroom. Even my three year old is learning that. Duh. Lazy parenting man...

And this....god this is so hot!! I just want to peel back those crossed suspendery bits and...OMG! Of COURSE I'm not serious! Ew. This is obviously the comic relief people. You need to lay off the Miller Light if you thought otherwise.

Which reminds me! Everyone celebrate safely in the U.S. for the 4th of July. Don't drink and drive and all that.

Happy Holiday Hump Day!

Anna J. Evans

http://annajevans.com

3 comments:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Well, I still say it's the man that makes the clothes and not the other way around. I do like to see a guy in suspenders or, maybe more appropriately, with the suspenders hanging loose, drawing your eye to more, er, interesting views. LOL

Sierra Dafoe said...

LOL, Anna! God, didn't I meet that guy wandering around a Road Warrior convention somewhere? :p

Anna J. Evans said...

Yes loose suspenders!! Drooollll

:) Hey Sierra. Yes, I think he was a road warrior, lol.

hugs guys,

anna