Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer fun

Things I love about summer:
1. Summer vacations
2. My birthday
3. Fourth of July - fireworks!
4. I can wear shorts
5. This summer, my nephews were born
6. Baseball games
7. Summer movies

Things I hate about summer:
1. Sweating by just walking out the door
2. Gas price hikes
3. Mosquitoes
4. High humidity levels
5. I have to work through the summer since I'm not in school anymore

As you can see there's a lot of things I love about summer, and things I hate. I'm not much of an extreme person, which means, weather-wise, I'm more of a Spring/Fall girl. *But* I love having four seasons, so I can't complain too much ;) This summer I'm especially busy with conferences, vacations and family commitments. Travel plans have been interesting, but ultimately fun as I'm listening to audiobooks, old favorites and new ones. How have your summers been so far?

1 comment:

Sherrill Quinn said...

You know, I don't mind *three* seasons--or four if I didn't have to go out into the cold and slip-slide around on ice and snow. Here in southern Arizona we pretty much have two seasons--late spring and hell. LOL