Monday, June 25, 2007

What I'm Reading

Right now I'm making my way through Passionate Ink, a how-to book by Angela Knight, one of my all-time favorite erotic romance authors. The advice she gives on plotting, characterization, etc. is good for whatever type of book you're writing. But she also gives information specifically on how to write an erotic romance, and it's really, really good info. If you're a writer of ero-rom, I highly recommend this book.

For pleasure, I just finished up a romantic suspense book by Brenda Novak. The next one in my TBR pile is a Silhouette Nocturne by Linda Howard titled Raintree: Inferno. I can't really tell from the back cover blurb what the book's about, other than it has wizard bad guys and the hero can do something with fire. And, of course, the heroine messes with him. But it's a Linda Howard. Can't go wrong.

What about you? What are you reading right now?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I just finish reading and reviewing Kay Hooper's Sleeping With Fear. It was great and kept me guessing until the end. Now it's Wicked Fantasy by Nina Bangs and it's promising to be a good one also. Happy reading to all.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Both two very good authors, Susan. I actually ended up reading Raintree: Inferno yesterday afternoon (when I should've been writing), but it was sooo good! I don't have either of the books you mentioned--let me know what you think of them. :)