Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One year ago...

...I was preparing for a 10 day trip to Ireland with assorted immediate and extended family members. First, 14 adults together on a trip where there's only a loose time/organizational structure can be *quite* interesting! It is also a lot of fun as I do enjoy spending time with my family :) We've got a long history of taking family trips in cars and this trip just added to the many shared memories. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:

My Dad, Mom, brother and his fiancee and a guy with his dog at St. Declan's Well in Ardmore, Co. Waterford.



My brothers horsing around on Inse Strand, Co. Kerry.



Dingle Bay, Co. Kerry



My mom and dad at St. Kevin's in Glendalough, Co. Wicklow.



Almost skinny-dipping young men at the falls in Glendalough.



View from the top of Blarney Castle, Co. Cork.

What are some of your favorite family vacation memories?

3 comments:

danetteb said...

The falls in Glendalough are beautiful.Did you go in?

My favorite vacations were when I was younger and during winter break we'd go with my dad to Lake Tahoe,CA and go sledding in the snow.We always had a great time.*g*

Kelly Maher said...

I didn't! It was quite tempting though ;) It's always wonderful when you've got great family memories to think back on :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

I'm so jealous. I'd love to go to Ireland. I think then I'd have a new favorite place to vacation. LOL