Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My favorite thing to do EVAH!

Vacations....I LOVE them. Travelling is way up there on my 'to do' list and I go as many places as I can possibly manage on my budget, and with as many kidlets as we have around here.

If you want to see some super in-depth Anna-travel-action, follow the link:
http://annajevans.blogspot.com/2007/05/thursday-thirteen_24.html

(Because I JUST blogged about this not too long ago, and I don't have much more to say on the subject that isn't covered in that post. Still....I'll throw up a few of the pics I had on my desktop *g*)



Ahhh...Cancun. We went in February for 4 days. It rocked. We were lazy and drank beer and ate yummy food and completely neglected to take pictures except these kind of lame shots on the last day.


Patzcuaro Mexico. Awesome day of the dead festival! Would go back again any time.



Disneyworld...we went there on our honeymoon :). (You'll notice me and the hubs aren't much taller than the mouse, lol.)

Happy Wednesday,

Anna J. Evans

http://annajevans.com

1 comment:

Kelly Maher said...

Awww! You guys are too cute!