Monday, June 4, 2007

Vacations

I have to say, I think this post from me is going to be rather short, because I just don't take vacations and go anywhere interesting. Well, not usually. Before I moved to Arizona, I'd come out here on vacation, so I'm completely happy taking time off and just staying at home. So maybe I'll just share some pictures of special places around where I live.

This is a gorgeous view of natural hot springs called Agua Caliente:


And, of course, there are the mountains:


And the canyons:


The San Xavier del bac mission:


Old Tucson Studios:



And lots of other places to visit within just a few hours. I consider myself to be one lucky woman to live in a place where I love to vacation!

How about you? What's your favorite place to go on vacation?

3 comments:

danetteb said...

I live in "paradise" and there are beaches and luau's to go to,but my favorite place is California,I miss spending the day in San Francisco just riding the cable car or watching a Giant's game. My vacation is going to be in october when my little sister has her first baby,we're all excited because she'll be having the first boy in our family,I've got three girls.(I'm also not going to be the only one with kids,:D Yay!)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Ooh, Danette, yeah, living in Hawaii you're as close to paradise as it gets. Arizona comes in a close second, except in summer, when we get about as close to Hell as I wanna be. LOL

Sierra Dafoe said...

God, I do love Arizona. I love the desert, which is strage, 'cause I'm a mountains and ocean girl, usually. But it's absolutely breath-taking. Why would you go anywhere else? :-)

-- Sie