Thursday, June 7, 2007

If there is one place I have to go before I die...

Actually, I already know what Heaven looks like. It looks like this:

County Galway, Ireland.

I know what angels look like, too. And their names aren't Gabriel or Raphael... though some are named Michael! :-) And Seamus, and Sean, and Liam and Aedan and Tadgh and Brendan and Donal and Colm and Eamon and Finn.

Oh my, yes.


I've even got my house all picked out:

(Can I just move in now?)




Although I suppose it wouldn't kill me to live in a city for once, like, oh, Galway...

In fact, I know it wouldn't. And if it did, at least I wouldn't have to go far -- I'd already be in heaven.

Yup.




How about you? Where's the one place that for you is Heaven on Earth?

2 comments:

Lil said...

I would agree with you, Sie. Love Scotland and Ireland, someplace with a lot of green and accents on the men!

Lil

Sierra Dafoe said...

Accents on the men -- and nothing else!!! Oooh I could go for that. Hiya Lil!!