Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Happy May Day!

Okay, I'm a teensy bit late on this according to my clock, but hey! I'm still posting on time thanks to the official blog clock. Can you tell I have a thing with time lately? This is because I've been on the road for work 11 out of the last 13 work days, and I'm still traveling tomorrow and Thursday. The only reason I remembered that today was Tuesday was because I saw the reminder for Anna to blog on our planning loop. My mind is toast. I drove just over 1500 miles in just over a two week period, so the household chore I hate most at the moment is unpacking and laundry. I just don't have the mental time for it at the moment, and I *need* to do it. Urgh. Okay, off to bed so I can wake up in five hours and start this all over again.

1 comment:

Sherrill Quinn said...

Welcome back from the road, Kelly. I hope things calm down for you and this travel itinerary won't be a normal part of your job.