Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The ken doll bits



You know what I'm talking about...look up there, at that strange, Ken-dollish ridge! It's so...odd...yet so...weirdly yummy.


I honestly thought that part wasn't in existence on real men until I met...um, one of my old friends. I fairly drooled the first time I saw the boy in his altogethers. Because you know, when a guy is cut and fit enough to have the ken doll parts, he's usually pretty well-sculpted everywhere else if you know what I'm saying.


Drool...drool...and more drool. I usually don't get worked up over pics of nudey men, but those ken doll bits get me going, lol.

Of course, I think I'm ovulating this week. Always feel friskier then. What about you? Ovulating? Not ovulating? Is that over-sharing...do you feel grossed out now? Are you skeeved as you imagine my ovary releasing an egg to float down my fallopian tube :)?

heh heh, happy wednesday,

Anna J. Evans

7 comments:

Unknown said...

*runs in, steals them, runs out cackling merrily*

Oh god, I just want to jump them. Here now. Anywhere.

Clothing on men like them is just a crime.

Sierra Dafoe said...

Anna, you are such a nut! :p

Sherrill Quinn said...

I agree with both of y'all--Anna is a nut, and men like that should have to run around nekkid.

Shelli Stevens said...

OMG I'm giggling like a 15 year old about the male pubic hair. Don't even ask me why! LOL.

Kelly Maher said...

Hee!! Love it. And you know, I didn't even notice it until this post, but the guy on the cover for HATHOR has Ken parts!!! Mmmm...

Unknown said...

it's what you can't see beneath the male pubic hair that's exciting.

*wink*

Anna J. Evans said...

Hellooooo!!! Wow, this post got some comments, yeay!! Of course, what do you expect when you post nudey men? (Bring them back jc!!, lol)

These guys are yummy and should be forced to prance about nekkid. It's only fair to we females who appreciate them :).

And I am a nut, true :)

And pubic hair is funny! Almost as funny as the word spit which really got me giggling last week.

And the stuff under the pubic hair is for sure the most interesting, wicked grin :).

Hugs, thanks for stopping by!
Anna