Thursday, May 10, 2007

Butt... butt... butt...

It curves before me. Hard. Round. The little dimple at the top, showing just above his jeans. I want to reach around, undo his belt, slide his Levi's down -- sloooowly -- and cup those delectable cheeks in my greedy little hands, squeeze them slightly...

The way it flexes as he moves, the muscles bunching under my hands as he pushes down into me. The indentations at the side of the glutes, that little dip inward... oh yeah. The twin cords of muscle running down to it -- shirtless, jeans slung low, skin gleaming in the sunlight and just that tiny top curve showing. I like it best when he's carrying something -- preferably something of mine so I don't have to...

The first time I ever saw my husband, it was in a bar. (Yes, I met my husband in a bar -- now hush.) He was standing back to, jeans clinging tight over that luscious skier's ass, blond hair tumbling down over his shoulders. I took one look, turned to my best friend Pookie and said, "If he's that pretty when he turns around, I am in sooooo much trouble!"

Pookie was maid of honor at the wedding.

Never underestimate the power of the butt! :p

-- Sierra

www.sierradafoe.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post Sierra!!!

Anna J. Evans said...

That WAS great...sigh. I wish I had a friend named Pookie.

Anna

danetteb said...

I love my husband's butt too,he was teasing me yesterday because I like to lay in bed while I'm reading a book and he was in the shower while I was reading and from where I'm reading I could see into the bathroom so when he opened the shower curtain while he was drying off he caught me staring at him and he told me that I read on the bed on purpose just so I can check out his butt when he gets out of the shower.( *g* Little does he know)
Hugs, Danette

Sierra Dafoe said...

Thanks, Stephie! I was, um... inspired :P

Anna, it's actually a nickname. I'm her Pookie, she's mine... OMG, I just realized that it's our 9th anniversary this Sunday. Pookie and I had run away for Mother's Day, 1999 -- that was our Mother's Day present to ourselves -- so it was nine years ago Sunday that I walked into Chelsea's and saw long, blond and disgustingly pretty... Wow. I woulda swore I couldn't possibly put up with one man for nine years.

Danette, LOL!!! Yup yup yup! I have no problem with being a dog -- what's the use of having a cute hubby if you can't ogle him? :p

Unknown said...

that's a sweet story. I'd be interested in hearing how it continues.

*g* Butts are really really nice. Good choice.

Sierra Dafoe said...

JC, it is, isn't it? All I can say is I shopped around a LOT before I found a keeper... :p

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to tell the ring story sometime, too!

-- Sierra