Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Songs that make me feel sexy

This is not a sexy song list, but these songs make ME feel sexy so...well...there you go:

1. 50 ways to leave your lover (Paul Simon)

2. Today (Smashing Pumpkins)

3. The theme song from Exodus

4. The Best is Yet to Come (Frank Sinatra-this was my 'song' with my ex husband, but I still love it. I don't think he loved it as much as I did and wouldn't even listen to Frank unless we were doing the wine trails in Cali.)

5. Save the Last Dance for Me (The original Drifters version and the new Michael Buble version too, though they overplay that one at Barnes and Noble.)

6. Free Ride--LOL!! Okay, just joking, but not totally. I mean, doesn't that song make you want to climb up on the kitchen table and start doing a stripshow for your hubby or significant other? Assuming there are no children present, of course? And no food on the table...and you were wearing pretty panties.

How do you feel about the word panties? Do your prefer underpants? Undies? Briefs? It's a difficult question for me. I don't like any of them. I think we should invent a new word.

Hugs! And so another random blog ends.

Anna J. Evans

http://annajevans.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think of pretty panties as secrets. As in, I'll go to one of my girlfriends, and be like, "Let me show you my secret" *wink* and then pull out the edge of them so they can see the pattern or lace or whatever.

So perhaps you want to show off your... secrets?

Anna J. Evans said...

Ooohhh, I like that. My secrets, but that is awfully like Vicky's secrets, and I wouldn't want her to think I was stealing her thunder.

I still search for the perfect word, but that is better than most :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Anna

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Pretty panties actually makes me think of those exceedingly ruffled over-panties that went over your regular ones when you were wearing a special dress as a mid-1960's kid.

Sierra Dafoe said...

I like thongs, myself -- LOL!!! :p

Yep, some words are just awkward. Penis. Penis is another one that always makes me kinda stop in my track. 'Panties' at least has a little cuteness factor going on...

Anna J. Evans said...

Lol I hear you Julia. And yes Sierra, penis has NO cuteness factor.

I can't wear thongs, they're just too uncomfortable.

anna