Monday, May 7, 2007

Man Parts

We're talking about favorite man parts this week--man parts other than that particular part. Yeah, yeah, I know what you were thinking. Me, too. LOL

I find that, when I meet a guy for the first time, one of the things that I pay attention to the most are his hands. Does he have a firm grip when he shakes my hand? How long are his fingers? How wide is his hand? Understand, I have my dad's hands--broad, short-fingered, not feminine at all. So I like guys who's hands are masculine to the nth degree, so they can make mine look prettier.

I also pay attention to a man's eyes. Chocolate brown make my heart flutter (so I'm in a lot of trouble here, living in southern Arizona where there's a large Hispanic population), but I'm equally set aflutter by piercing blue or clear green.


The other man part I really like are shoulders--broad and muscled atop a tapered back and taut, rounded... Oops.

You know, I really should probably be approaching this from the direction of my least favorite parts. Cuz I like just about everything about a man. LOL Except, maybe, feet. I have yet to see a pair of feet that are pretty, even in a masculine way. You think God doesn't have a sense of humor? Just look at your feet. *G*

So, what about you? What's your favorite man-part?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have two favorite man parts ;)
First his mouth... not for that reason, lol, but for the way he smiles. Next, his eyes, I love to look at a man's eyes when he's smiling :)

Sherrill Quinn said...

Hey, there, Ali! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I like men's mouths, too. But, like I said, I pretty much like all their pieces and parts... LOL

robynl said...

I love the dimples and a moustache and silver steaks through the dark hair.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Ooh, Robyn. Yeah. Dimples. I'm a sucker for dimples. LOL

Unknown said...

Hands are really nice, I like not only how they look but how they feel- do they have callouses or are smooth? I like hands that show a bit of work in them, too nice of hands make me wary- as if they can't get their hands dirty.

Shoulders are really big, on either girls or guys. I like the slope from neck to nape to shoulder, the curve of the collarbone, the way they smell just in that nook between chest, neck and shoulder.

The inside of the arm, and that surprisingly vulnerable and sensitive inner skin on their forearm.

Nice feet are hard to find, but when you do, I love to look at their arch- again, another sensitive and vulnerable place.

Eyes, yes, but more because I like the person, not because of any real sex appeal.

Sherrill Quinn said...

JC, you sound like me. Like men from the top of their heads to the bottom of their feet. Well, maybe just to their ankles... LOL