Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The eyes have it!

I'm a slut for eyes on a man. I had a crush for over twenty years on a kid I went to library story time with because he had gorgeous eyes. He still pops up in my dreams every once in a while, Sunday night being the most recent appearance. I think I'm a sucker for eyes because they are the window into the person's soul. Light eyes with a dark ring around the iris make me especially slutty, but no matter the color, if there's a twinkle of laughter constantly shining, I'll write my own name and number in his little black book.

The dude in the picture Sherrill posted yesterday? I would so throw him down and do him. ::Shivers::

5 comments:

Unknown said...

See, the guy posted yesterday is a little intense for me. I don't know if it's the eyebrows or the shape of his jaw, but I need to have a face softened by something imperfect- perfection scares me too much. Scars indicate a life lived, risks taken, mistakes made... and I like any person I know to have a bit of wear on them. Just like a favorite pair of jeans or a family heirloom, it's all the more precious for the scars (and the stories that come with them). It shows an object or a person can withstand the test of time. For me, that's sexy, and more so than that, attractive.

Sherrill Quinn said...

LOL Kelly. You're a nut, but I know what you mean. I'd do him, too. *G*

danetteb said...

I had a crush on this guy who had light green eyes for years and he appears now an then in my dreams.....Funny story, I was friends with my husband in high school( I went to high school in both Hawaii and California) and could have sworn he had green eyes but when I started dating him years later I looked into his eyes and they're light brown, I asked him if he wore green contacts in high school and looked he said no.(I think I was green eye crazy back then and saw what I wanted to see :) ) Sometimes I wish he needed contacts `g*

Anna J. Evans said...

I hear you on that jc. A little battle-scar action shows the person is living not merely surviving. I've got my share, that's for sure :).

Yes Sherrill, Kelly is a nut. I can't do anyone b/c I'm married, but if I weren't...

Hey Danette! Lol. That is so funny. I thought my hubby's eyes were gray forever! They are grayish at the top, but other than that they're brownish greeen. Can't always trust your own eyes, I guess.

Anna

danetteb said...

Lol Anna!