Friday, May 11, 2007

Baby Got Back

But, literally...backs.

I love men's backs. I mean, Like the other bits too but I especially love the back.

There's just something about them, all broad and strong...even little thin men often have nice backs. Back are equal opportunity hotness, every man can acheive it.

I love how heavy their shoulder blades are, and how they move. I love the way their shirts fall into the little dip between blades. I especially like the darts in their shirts that emphasize those lovely big flat planes of their backs.

I knew a guy in high school named Scott. Scott was okay, but I was obsessed with his back. I would literally angle my way to standing behind him just so I could look at it. I had a huge crush on him just because he had the hottest back on the planet (he was a swimmer). It still makes me drooly thinking of it.

Men's backs are so long. They're so broad. (I can't abide narrow shoulders on a man either, so I'm talking about broad-shouldered men.) Their backs start out so wide, and narrow so gently. They're so smooth. I picture them under my fingers and feeling the muscles move beneath them. I picture scratching them a little bit with my nails. (Forgive me. I've been writing sex all morning so I'm still a little, ah, in the groove.)

And adam's apples. Oh, I love those! I love men with big noses and big adam's apples, men who, when you look at them, you know that's a man. There's nothing delicate about them. They have big hands and broad shoulders and backs and bony, manly faces, and you can nibble the skin over their adam's apples really really soflty and they usually like that. A man with a big nose is a man with astrong man face, not some little girly tiny thing. Men should have bones and muscles everywhere. They should be hard against you (now you get your mind out of the gutter). They should be solid, and strong, and their faces and bodies should take up space, should project themselves. A man shouldn't blend into the background even if he's quiet and unassuming. I even like bony man feet. I like strong, wide wrists.

And I like those ken doll parts Anna mentioned too. Those are particularly fun to nibble and they just look so...hoo. I should probably stop.

You know what doesn't really interest me though? Butts. I mean, I like a nice butt as much as any girl, but I generally look a little higher. If they have broad shoulders I could care less what's in the trunk.

6 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

You can nibble the skin over their adam's apples really really soflty and they usually like that.

!!!

It has never occurred to me to try this! Just wait until MonkeyBoy gets home... ;)

Stacia said...

Heh he, you just do have to be gentle and not take big bites. :-) But most men seem to quite enjoy that, yes. So I'm eager to hear if MB is one of them...(just for scientific research purposes, lol, I'm not like some voyeuristic perv or anything!)

Sierra Dafoe said...

December -- OOOH yeah! Adam's apples! That scene in Rock Star where Mark Wahlberg (who would ever have thought I'd find myself lusting after Marky Mark?) is in the car with Jennifer Aniston and leans his head back...

God, I almost came in my seat, right there!

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com

Unknown said...

Lol, December :) Get us all thinking of the fun things that we can investigate on a Friday night, eh? :D

Anna J. Evans said...

I would never guess that you right erotic romance, lol. Nice to see such a passion for the passion behind the work :)

Hugs,

anna

Stacia said...

I know, Sierra, Marky Mark has a lovely adam's apple. Sigh.


I hope you had fun, Rashenbo, that's the whole point!!


Tee-hee Anna!