Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wild Wednesday Number One!

It's time to get....WILD!!! That's right, from now on, Wednesday's on the Deliciously Naughty blog will be Wild Wednesday's. You can look forward to hot man meat, sexy excerpts, maybe a little flash fiction of the naughty variety, and more.

So I hope you'll join me here every hump day for a little naughty fun.

This is an old man meat blog of mine, but it seemed like the perfect thing to get my Wild Wednesday blogging off to a rousing start with LOTS of yummy manliness.

Enjoy!!

Anna J. Evans
http://annajevans.com
fan the flames...




"Are you looking at me? Are you checking out my manliness? I challenge you with my eyes and clenched eight-pack...go ahead, make fun of the bandana tied around my wrist....I DARE you."



"Yes, I'm also manly....what are you going to do about it? Yes my manly nipples are hard...the water is cold...do you have a problem with that?"



"I'm too manly for my hoodie, too manly for my hoodie, too manly also for my dog tag."



"Manly men can not be tied with string, you must use rope, fool! Soon I will pull free and give a taste of a manly ass-whooping unlike anything the world has ever known."



"Hell yeeeaaasss, I'm manly. See how I stick out there all proud like? So I got some kind of burlap sock tar baby lookin' thing on there. So what? You know you still want me to rope ya little filly."

Wow, a lot of attitude in the man meat today....let's mix it up a bit...



"I too am manly...manly and deep and contemplative, manly and intergalactic. I see the chaos of the universe and want to weep, but instead I clench my abs and call for my captain...oh captain...."



"I'm not compensating for anything. I need a big sword because I have a lot of heads to chop off. And that's sweat, not baby oil. I. Swear. To. God."

(Oh my god, I love the Rock...I really do. There's something weirdly hot about a guy whos bicep is bigger around than my waist. Or am I psychotic?)



"Come on baby, run your hands through my mullet and kiss your way down my hair-shirt. If it gets stuck in your teeth, well...it just might be the dental floss nature intended."



Man meat a' la mode with fresh berries. Truly a manly treat.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Anna!!! I love your man meat darlin. And that picture of Spock cracks...me...up!

Sherrill Quinn said...

You're a certifiable nutjob, and I love ya! Yummy pics, Anna. :)

Anna J. Evans said...

Thanks Christine :) I know, I love the Spock pic.


And yes Sherrill, I am. I've come to peace with it after nearly thirty years, lol. Glad you enjoyed the pics! That last one, especially, made me crave strawberry beefcake, I mean..shortcake...:)

Anna J. Evans

Caffey said...

Morning all! Yum on the last one with the strawberries! I'm glad you included a cowboy for me too :)
I think you covered plenty of area there {pun intented} LOL.

I'm glad I came and stopped by, it was the perfect day to do so!

A big hello to you Anna, Sherrill, December, Kelly and Sierra. Good to say hi to you too Christine!