Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What would I be doing?

For once, an easy question! My day career, librarianship, is my second love. No, I don't get to read books all day. The particular job I'm in right now isn't a job I ever expected to have when I started out being a librarian, but it's very fulfilling. My dream librarian job is to be the manager of a popular fiction/materials collection where I can at least *talk* about books and movies and music all day. I truly have a deep love for the entertainment factor of reading and I can't imagine working in any other fields besides librarianship and writing. Being a librarian is a *lot* more than books, but that's a lecture for another day ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have you ever been to the site Librarians are sexy? You should.

http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~hblack/sexylibrarians.htm