Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sorry to be boring!!!

But I'm right there with the other two ladies this week. I'm a BICHOK-er too. I set goals, I force myself to stick to them if at all possible and I get it done. That's it. No magic except that I refuse to admit that there is such a thing as writer's block, lol.

I do make a three month plan as well, to let my mind know what we're in for so it won't seize up on me. (Just finished my plan through December tonight...it's a doozy so I'm feeling a little intimidated but what the hell. I'm going to try to make it happen. The worst I can do is fail.)

Oh, and I also try to write something every day, just so the writer muscles don't get wimpy.

That's it!! Boring Anna!! lol.

Anna J. Evans

1 comment:

Sierra Dafoe said...

Anna, FWIW, one thing I've discovered is that there's an upside to overextending myself -- yeah, sometimes I bite off more than I can chew, but I've also discovered I can accomplish a lot more than I'd ever have thought possible if I'd always stuck with what I knew I could manage.

Dream big! Go for it! :-)

-- Sierra