Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Cleaning.......ARGH!!!



At this point I would gladly let these nasty little pink demons loose in my house if it meant I didn't have to clean it. The thing is FILTHY I tell you. It's mostly due to a rather prolonnnnggged bout of bronchitis that has had me doing nothing much for over a week. Get a week behind in this house and you're screwed. Get a week behind after you'd already let things get a little dirty in the name of being productive at the old writing gig and well...it's just gross.

To me at least.

I'm a bit of neat freak, but only in the spring and summer. I have no problem with a little mess in the autumn and winter, but come spring I NEED to have my living/working space tidy in order to function. (Maybe it has something to do with the whole 'renewal' 'fresh start' theme of the season.) But needless to say, that's not been happening right now. I'm lucky to catch up on all the laundry I've missed out on--and I do say 'missed out on' because I DO SO LOVE to do laundry!

Sigh...so I think I'm going to hire someone--just this once, to pull it back from the brink, so to speak--to clean it...while I go hide in our town's new Starbucks and try not to think about the poor woman who is looking at my stepdaughters' filthy toilet (I don't care what they say about boys....they can't be worse than girls!!).

Of course, maybe it won't be a woman who will come to clean...maybe it will be someone like this...



In that case, of course...I might stay home :).

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!! GOD I LOVE MY CAPS LOCK TODAY!!!

Anna J. Evans

http://laughoutloudsexy.com

http://annajevans.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Stacia said...

I believe there are cleaning services that send naked men to clean. You could check the Yellow Pages.

I get that way about cleanliness in the spring, too. Must be primal.

Sherrill Quinn said...

Rrrrrrowr! Nekkid men cleaning houses. Yep. I'd be sittin' at home, too. LOL

Anna J. Evans said...

Hey Quinn girls :)

Thanks for stopping by to visit. I think you're right D...I think the Spring thing is like a nesting instinct or something. Maybe I should try to get knocked up again and then I would get up the inspiration to clean my own house, lol.

I love how you spelled that S...nekkid, lol.

Anna

robynl said...

I, too, could be persuaded to stay home if he was cleaning, lol. Where else would I want to be, lol.

Anna J. Evans said...

No doubt robyn, no doubt...but then, anybody but me cleaning is good. I'd sit and watch a 300 pound naked gorilla clean as long as I didn't have to do it, lol.

thanks for stopping by,

anna

Unknown said...

So let me see, if you buy the vacuum cleaner the man comes with it?

Anna J. Evans said...

Lol J.C. We can hope, right?

Thanks for stopping by!

anna