Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Cheating!! But not really!

So..I'm supposed to blog about the sexiest line from a movie or book that I have seen or read. You know what? I can NEVER remember anything like that. Phrases don't stick in my mind worth a crap. Especially sexy phrases. If you'd asked me to write about the most ridiculous lines from a song, however, I would have been golden. I could have simply chosen any line from "I am the walrus" by the Beatles and been done with it.

("Here comes old flat top he comes groovin' up slowly he got mojo eyeball he got toe jam football, he's a monkey fing
er inside coca-cola..." or something like that, you know what I'm talking about.)

So instead I'm posting an excerpt from my latest release in which I have marked in read what I think are two of the sexiest lines. I'd be curious to know, however, what kind of 'bedroom talk' you find sexy in general. Do like it sweet and loving? Do you like it sassy on both sides? Or do you enjoy some flat out 'dirty talk', lol? Let me know!

Happy Wednesday!

Anna J. Evans

Website
Blog

MAIN ATTRACTION by Anna J. Evans
(1st in the Perfectly Wicked Series)
Available 4/11/07 from ellorascave.com
ISBN 9781419910326
Link to buy: http://www.ellorascave.com/AuthorsBooks.asp?AuthorCode=AJE

[image]

BLURB:

Edna Emily Argent Rella runs the Wicked Stepmother and her Stepsisters S&M parlor in Kingdom City, but she has a secret… She's not so terribly wicked. A dominatrix by necessity, rather than calling, she does her best to capitalize on her naughty reputation. After the smear campaign waged by her stepdaughter Cynthia, there aren't many other employment options.

Frank, the Captain of the Queen's Guard, has been sent to protect Edna from the stalker threatening her life. Posing as a client, this dominant male soon realizes he's in for more trouble than he bargained for.

Because Edna is a born submissive. And Frank can't resist the urge to show her what she's been missing while on the Mistress side of the fence.

EXCERPT:

Edna pressed impossibly closer to the man who had managed to make her forget she ever had any reservations about fucking a client. But then, he wasn’t a client, was he? He was here to help her, to deal with whoever had been writing those horrible letters.

“Frank, what about—”

“Quiet. I don’t want to hear you say another word until you’re coming on my mouth.” He followed the words with a sharp tug at the bottom of her corset. Her breasts sprung free, nipples sliding against the leather with a rough friction that made her moan.

His eyes drank her in with a single-minded intensity that took her breath away, and his large hands moved to cup her full, swollen breasts. He tested the weight and feel of her softly, almost reverently, before he swept the pads of his thumbs over her tightened tips. A bolt of pure arousal zinged from her nipples down to burn hotly between her legs. Her clit was already aching for stimulation, and her pussy was past the point of mere readiness. She couldn’t wait for him to touch her.

But god, what would he think when he felt how wet she was? Would he find her ridiculously slick folds a pathetic testimony to how easily she was seduced?

“Frank, I—” Her breath hissed in through her parted lips as he pinched her nipples, hard, between his fingers and thumbs.

“I said no talking.” He tightened his grip on her aroused flesh until she moaned. Moaned and arched into his hands, her body wickedly craving more. She raked her fingernails down his exposed back, digging her hands into his muscled ass and pulling him even closer. Hungrily, she ground up and down his rock-hard length, her clit humming with excitement as it was granted the much-needed friction, even as her pussy clenched and shuddered.

“Is that a gun in your diaper or you just happy to see me?” she breathed, unable to believe even Frank was truly that large. His cock felt at least ten inches long, maybe eleven, and bigger around than her own wrist.

“You don’t listen very well, do you?” He followed the words with a swift smack on her bare thigh. The unexpected sting made her gasp and wiggle her hips into closer contact with his cock. She’d never had any fantasies about being spanked, but she was having plenty of them now. She wanted her bare bottom turned over his knees, her slick pussy completely exposed to him as he used the flat of his large palm to redden her ass.

“Kind of like someone else I know,” she said as she flicked her tongue across the seam of his lips, dying for another taste of him.

“True, but I think we both know by now that I enjoy taking the lead. Can you let me do that, Edna? Can you trust me to give you pleasure?” His strong hands were cupping her ass, helping her find a gentle, rocking rhythm against his cock that had things low in her body tightening, already climbing toward release.

“Yes.” She mumbled the words against his neck, inhaling the purely male scent of him. Even his smell made her hotter, wetter, and she knew it wouldn’t take much to send her spiraling over the edge.

“So for the next ten minutes this pussy is mine?”

“I wish we had more than ten minutes.”

“Me too,” he said with a heated smile before his features grew serious once more. “I want to hear you say it, Edna. Tell me this is my pussy.”

“It’s your pussy,” she whispered, the words almost enough to bring her the rest of the way. They would have been if he hadn’t picked that second to pull away from her clit and urge her back onto the couch.

“Good. I want to see my pussy. Take your shorts off, but leave the corset.”

Edna forced herself to obey without hesitation, despite the hint of nervousness that swept through her as soon as she was denied access to the drugging contact of his body. She trusted him, she did, despite the fact she’d been half convinced he was a psycho killer a few minutes past. Whether it was crazy or not, trusting him wasn’t the problem. The problem was herself. Would she know how to please him? Would she be able to give up control, to let him direct the course of this encounter? The last thing she’d expected was to take a turn on the submissive side of the scene tonight, or any night, and she was suddenly feeling tremendously unprepared.

Her fingers fumbled with the leather ties at the side of her shorts, and Edna watched her hands begin to shake.

“Hurry, I’m ready to see what’s mine.” The way he said the words made her nipples harden to the point of pain and her plump, engorged clit practically scream for release.

She shimmied her leather hot pants and black thong panties down her legs and flicked them off one six-inch heel before she could think twice about it. There was no point asking questions, wondering if she was ready for a man like Frank. There was no longer any choice to be made. Her body had decided for her. It would do anything this man asked as long as he would fulfill the promise shining in those blue eyes.

Absolutely anything.

“God, you’re beautiful,” he said as she sat back on her elbows and spread her legs wide, obediently showing him every last inch of her. Her pussy let forth another rush of heat as his eyes explored her, taking in every inch of her most intimate of places. Thank goodness, he didn’t seem to find her state of readiness repulsive in the least.

“Frank, please…”

“You were supposed to be quiet, Edna,” he said with a small smile as he spread her legs impossibly wider and then moved gentle hands to spread the petals of her sex open, exposing her completely. It became hard to breathe, hard to move, hard not to move, she wanted him to touch her so desperately.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered as she watched him lower his face between her legs, bringing his mouth close enough that she could feel his hot breath on her mound, but no closer.

“It’s okay. You can make it up to me,” he said, lifting his eyes to meet hers without moving his mouth.

“Anything.”

“I want you to watch me. Never take your eyes off me while I eat my pussy.”

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Hon, you know that line was from "Come Together", not "I Am the Walrus", right? :-)


I love the excerpt!