Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Introducing Kelly

I love deliciously naughty things, don't you? One deliciously naughty thing I'm doing is posting this from my full-time job...which isn't writing! I'll make this quick ;) I'm Kelly Maher and I've been published for almost a year now. My four currently available stories have homes at Phaze and Amber Heat. I love writing erotic fiction because it's just plain fun. My stories tend to have some kind of paranormal element to them, but I do try my hand at straight contemporaries and historicals every once in a while. I hope you have a great day and I'll be back after work to post an excerpt or two.

1 comment:

Sierra Dafoe said...

Kelly!!! You are sooo BAD! Well, I won't tell the boss if you don't :p

I really enjoyed the excerpt - "Oh... maybe the fact that you're supposed to be omnipotent?" LOL! That's a great line.