Thursday, March 22, 2007

And suddenly... Sierra!

Subject: Sierra Dafoe
Birthdate: June 1, year unascertained
Known whereabouts:
her headquarters
her den of accomplices
her hideout
her underworld connection

Wanted on suspicion of: consorting with characters of every description, aiding and abetting the consumption of erotic materials, wantonly and without remorse supplying smut of the most heinous kind to readers everywhere. Should be considered armed and dangerous, especially when carrying a laptop -- APPROACH WITH CAUTION!

Hee! Okay, so maybe not all that bad. To tell the truth, I find it easier to talk about my characters (who occasionally really are armed and dangerous!) than to talk about me. They're all a little bit me anyway, I think -- whether I like to admit it or not.

I've had, ummm, an interesting life. I was lucky enough to grow up in a well-to-do suburb of New York City, which meant a very good school system, regular trips to the dentist, and the opportunity to play hookey and take the train into Manhattan. I don't think my education would have entirely been approved of by the school board, but I've seen the second half of more Broadway shows than you can shake a stick at!

From there, I moved to what was at the time the second or third poorest county in the US -- Washington County, Maine. And yup, I really did live in a little log cabin that you had to hike past a horse pasture to get to, no electricity, no running water -- but the silence of those woods is something I will never forget.

Eventually, though, I went to college, and proceeded to get very involved in theater (as well as amassing a good portion of the research which became central to my later career as a writer of erotica -- does this need translation? Probably not. Suffice it to say, I was a dog.) I've been any number of things, over the years, but the one thing I have consistently been is a writer. Finally, I smartened up and realized maybe I should be writing professionally -- or at least make the attempt! So, after a brief (and interesting) fling with screenwriting, I came back to writing stories. And I love it. And today, I even have a brand new release to share with you all!

I've been with Changeling Press since May of last year, when my first novella, Devarian Exile, was published. It's been a wild ride since then! And I've been fortunate enough to have wonderful readers who enjoy what I'm doing and are willing to jump right on the rollercoaster with me. God, I love you guys. And today, to say thank you, I'm digging out a never-before-seen, exclusive to the Deliciously Naughty Blog excerpt! (check Club Naughty, too, for another excerpt!)

So, enough about me. Let's get to the
good stuff!

Dragon's Desire
Book Three in the Dragon's Heir series



For the past five days, on wing and on foot, they'd explored Djarera, the dragon world Lara had been born to and had never seen until Melgara had sent Darrek and Rand to bring her back from Earth. Lara had listened delightedly as Zendar told her about her homeland, and the histories of the clans that inhabited it. She’d laughed when he brought her handfuls of priamor, the fragrant purple flowers whose petals were like velvet, or wove sprigs of asthuraia, the tiny silver-white snowflowers that grew only on the tops of Djarera’s highest peaks, into her hair.

And they’d made love, in dragon form and in human, till there were times she was certain she’d never be able to walk, much less make love ever again -- at least until he’d pull her back down on top of him, his long golden hair spilling around his handsome face. One night they’d camped in a cave and to her delight, Zendar had pinned her against the cavern wall, reenacting her kidnapping with a zeal that had left her breathless with lust. He was a constant source of wonder to her, a ferocious lover who took her with a savage, breathtaking intensity, and more tender than even Rand when he held her afterwards.

Like now. His hands drifted over her, caressing her as lightly as the cool morning breeze, stroking her shoulders. With one hand, he traced the line of her neck and chin, then lifted her face toward his and kissed her. His tongue probed her mouth, slow and deep, till she wrapped hers around it. They kissed, their tongues intertwining, until Lara felt her breath coming short and her nipples contracting. Reaching up to him, she buried her hands in his thick golden hair and pulled his mouth down harder against hers.

Grinning, he drew back slightly, his emerald-green eyes sparkling with mischief. “Why, my lady, if I didn’t know better, I’d think you wanted me to fuck you again.”

Scowling in mock outrage, Lara moved to pull away from him -- and felt, as she’d hoped she would, his hands tighten around her waist. Rolling to his side, he clasped her against him, and she felt the insistent beat of his renewed erection against her belly.

“Why is it,” he murmured as his hands slid, one to the curve of her breasts and the other to her ass, tugging her even closer, “that all you seem to do today is try to run away from me?”

“You know why,” she whispered.

“Is it so I’ll be forced to do this?” he replied, rolling her onto her back and moving on top of her. “Or this, perhaps?” Greedily, he lowered his head to her breasts, cupping them firmly as he suckled first one upright nipple, then the other, until Lara arched below him, whimpering with need.

“Oh, you like that.” His eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he lifted his head. His fingers kept playing over her breasts, tickling and teasing the hard, furrowed tips. Then he pinched them, and Lara gasped, raising her hips so her mons brushed the thick, engorged weight of his shaft.

His cockhead rubbed against her throbbing clit, and smiling wickedly, Zendar rolled his hips, dragging the length of his shaft back and forth through the nest of her curls. Propping himself on his elbows, he watched her expression as he moved above her, his hands squeezing her breasts mercilessly.

God, Zendar, if you don’t fuck me now…” Lara whispered through her clenched teeth. She could feel the need inside her spiraling dangerously close to the edge. If he so much as stroked his cock over her clit one more time, or tugged her nipples just a little harder…

“What? You’re going to come?” Grinning, he tilted his head and breathed in her ear as he pushed his cock more firmly against her. “But I want you to come, my wife. I want you to come for me -- right now.”

Panting, she clung to him as he tortured her clit, working his hard, throbbing shaft over it. His hands kneaded her breasts, his fingers pulling her nipples as delectably as his mouth had. His tongue found its way back into her mouth, and she could feel every inch of his huge, muscled body straining down toward that point where they came together, toward the hot, hungry heat pulsing in her groin.

Growling, he thrust his tongue deeper, and ground his cock against her mons -- and then she was peaking, moaning into his mouth as she clung to him, feeling ecstasy rolling through her in warm, golden waves. Cries spilled from her throat, and Zendar sent a shudder of bliss straight through her core as he spread her juice-slicked folds and sank his shaft home.

Want to read more of Dragon's Desire? Just click HERE!

6 comments:

Anna J. Evans said...

I love your intro! Lol! And so glad to be one of your accomplices :).

Great excerpt and congrats on the release! (Anna, who was also a theatre girl)

Anna J. Evans

Sierra Dafoe said...

Anna, I had a suspicion you might be familiar with the joys of sneaking into shows at the first act intermission...

Hee! I'm glad you enjoyed!

Sherrill Quinn said...

Terrific introduction, Sierra. Man, I feel like the slackard of the group. I was such a good girl... Guess I've made up for the sobriety of my youth, eh? *G*

Loved the excerpt. Congratulations on the release!

Sierra Dafoe said...

Sherrill, thanks so much! Yeah, I had to get in all my wild days when I was younger, 'cause my life now is utterly boring! Well, other than mating midair as a dragon, rescuing the galaxy and the pleasure-slave I love, being snowbound in a cave with a hot, hunky werewolf...

You know, other than that stuff.

:p

Cathy M said...

Hi Sierra, I love your Dragon series and enjoy the worlds you create for us. Congrats on the new release and thanks for the excerpt today.

Sierra Dafoe said...

Thanks so much, Cathy! It's great to see you over here -- and it's great to have such wonderful company to blog in! :)

-- Sierra