Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wild Wednesday with Anna-let's talk abs...




Welcome to another edition of Wild Wednesday, I'm your host Anna J. Evans and I'd like to talk about abs....man meat abs to be specific. I'm wondering how much starvation and abdominal torture the man above had to endure to get that eight pack? These are the things I think about when I see abs like that, and it takes away from my man-ogling enjoyment. Do you feel what I'm saying here?

I mean...



Look at this dude. He obviously needs to eat a twinkie. I'd rather see the abs covered in a bit of a protective fat layer than be able to trace the lines of the six pack simply because my man hasn't been eating properly. I'm not a big fan of starvation, and I think there has to be a happy medium between abliness and healthiness.



Like this guy! Look...nice tone, great definition, but he's not taking it too far. There's still some meat on his bones. He looks relatively well fed, like he eats a steak once and awhile and doesn't worry about it.

Which I think is totally sexy. A man who can't resist the urge to indulge his appetite for food is a man who enjoys indulging other appetites as well...you know what I'm saying?

Happy hump day all! See you next week!

Anna J. Evans

No comments: