Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wild Wednesday 3-naked men and flora?

Hey all,

It's wild Wednesday here on the Deliciously Naughty blog and today we're talking about men...and flowers. Not getting flowers from men--though I'd be interested to know your thoughts on that, I enjoy flowers as long as they aren't the stereotypical roses and don't look as though they were purchased in a hurry at the grocery around the corner as a last minute kind of thing--but men surrounded by flowers.

Wallowing in flowers.

Being manly and in the buff with...flowers. For example:



Nice bower effect here....shimmery lake in the background...



And in this one you've got a few strategically placed daisies to draw your eye to certain barely concealed manly bits...


Same here, but with um...something else going on...I think the flowers are tickling him and making him laugh? ...or maybe that yellow one is biting him? I'm not quite sure...



But this guy also looks a little afraid even though plants here aren't of the flowering varietal...

And then, there's this guy....



No comment necessary there, but this was the kind of stuff I found when I googled "hunks with flowers" and "beefcakes with flowers". *Shudder*

Aren't there any hot pictures of men and flowers? Pictures that don't look goofy or just...odd?

If you find any, please let me know, but for now I'm going to have to conclude that:

Nake Men + Flowers = Not so sexy

Until next Wednesday!!

Anna J. Evans

http://annajevans.com

5 comments:

blessedheart said...

Hi Anna,
I think your hunks with flowers just proves that men can still be masculine when covered in flowers!

Rhonda :-0
i

Anna J. Evans said...

Lol.

Hey Rhonda, that is true. They may not be the sexiest in the flora, but they are certainly still masculine.

thanks for stopping by!

Anna J. Evans

Moondancer said...

Where ever do ya'll get your great hunk pictures. I've wanted to do a Humpday Hottie series on Wednesdays on my blog but I can't find great pics like this.

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com

Anna J. Evans said...

Ahhh Moondancer.....I would really like to tell you....but then...I would have to kill you :)

But for real, I won't tell, lol. This is like friends who ask for the numbers of my babysitters! I will not share, I NEED those babysitters for myself, just like I need these men...all of them...for me.

Selfishly,

Anna J. Evans

Sierra Dafoe said...

Anna! But... but... but... But WE need hunks too!

Well, okay, so you're sharing. On Wednesdays. Once a week. *sigh!*

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com